Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
A quick nutritious meal for children and easy to alter to fit their tastes!
- Fry 1 onion in olive oil until soft. Add tin of chopped tomatoes to the onions and cook down. Add 2 cloves of garlic if you wish.
- Ladle the tomato sauce onto pizza base covering well then arrange the sliced peperoni on top.
- Create 3 little indents/wells and crack one egg into each well.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the pizza.
- Place pizza in oven at 200 C and bake for 3 minutes or until cheese melted and golden.
- Garnish with basil leaves.