Prep Time: mins
Cook Time: mins
Complete healthy and tasty salad for any occasion.
- Wash and chop the baby gem lettuce.
- Soft boil the Free Rangers eggs for 4 minutes (longer if you prefer a hard boiled egg).
- Top and tail green beans and lightly blanch them in boiling water. Refresh them by running under cold water.
- Slice cucumber in cubes, cut the tomatoes into wedges, removing the centre stem.
- Boil new potatoes and cut in half.
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice, black pepper and salt for dressing.
- In a large salad bowl assemble all the ingredients, starting with the salad, the beans, the cucumber , finishing the top layers with the tuna chunks and the potatoes and the tomatoes. Add the soft boiled eggs last, and sprinkle over the pitted black olives. Complete the salad by drizzling the olive oil dressing.
- Tips: You can add feta cheese, grilled chicken or tinned anchovies to create this recipe. All would taste delicious.