Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Great way of using up croissants, brioche, panettone or tea cakes.
- This is a great way of using up panettone, brioche, croissants, tea cake, even sponge cake.
- A small loaf serves 4 or use 4 individual buns sliced.
- You simply make a sweet egg mixture, with the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla pod seeds.
- Dunk your slice of cake into the mixture to cover well then gently fry in butter until golden brown.
- Serve with creme fraiche, double cream or ice-cream depending on what time of they day you are eating this.